- Got flagged down by a neighbor as I was leaving my driveway especially so she could ask me if I was following the story of that Pakistani girl. “I cried, she was so brave!” she said. Held my tongue.
- Gathered together nearly $10,000 worth of photography equipment of my own and the school’s to shoot the Halloweeen Design bash, this annual party thrown by the College of Design that’s a huge deal.
- Spent most of the night ensuring that none of said equipment got damaged by 500 drunk hipsters in various levels of appropriative costume
- Relocated the Bash to a parking deck (after haggling with the university Vice Chancellor, COD Dean, and department of transportation) due to the approaching Frankenstorm
- Got escorted through the VIP section of a Kevin Hart show by Campus Police to retrieve dozens of barricades after the Fire Marshall inspected the new location and went apeshit
- Jump started the car of a sweet Mexican lady. Got offered burritos in exchange.
Why do I even leave studio anymore?